Call 101 Neighbourhood team

As you may already be aware West Midlands Police are now using the new non-emergency number 101 to improve access to police and tackle crime and anti-social behaviour. Callers using the number will incur a flat rate charge of 15p no matter how long the call lasts and whether their call is made from a landline or mobile.

The 101 number should be used to report a crime or anti-social behaviour which does not need an emergency response. You are able to call 101 and type in any eight digit extension number you have to speak direct with your local neighbourhood team. For people who speak no or little  English, they can also dial 101 where their call will be  connected with an interpreter. Callers who have a hearing or speech impairment can use a textphone to call: 18001 101; or In an emergency: 18000.